Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entries will be taken between Wednesday 12th October and Thursday 20th October 2016 inclusive.
2. This competition closes at midnight on Thursday 20th October 2016.
3. The winner will be chosen by Barracudas on Friday 21st October 2016 and there will only be one winner.
4. The winner will be notified via Facebook on Friday 21st October 2016.
5. Open to UK residents only.
6. Only one entry per person will be entered into the competition.
7. The prize is a family* trip to London Zoos ‘Boo at the Zoo’ event. (*a fast track family ticket comprises of 2 adults and 2 children aged 3-15 years old. With the fast track you can skip the queues and enter the zoo right next to Penguin Beach. Please note that the fast tract entrance closes at 2pm)
8. The ‘Boo at the Zoo’ event takes place from the 22nd – 31st October 2016. Therefore the winner must inform us of what day they would like to go to the zoo during these dates.
9. The prize must be claimed by Monday 24th October 2016.
10. The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
11. No other alternatives to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable. (No cash alternative)
12. The winner agrees to have their details published online for the purpose of publicity.
13. The promoter is Barracudas Activity Day Camps, Airfield Industrial Estate, Unit 9, Warboys, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 2SH.
14. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw.
16. If any injuries occur whilst at the London Zoo, Barracudas Activity Day Camps are not responsible for this. It is the duty of the competition winner to follow any safety precautions that are recommended to them whilst visiting the zoo.
17. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.