- Why Barracudas?
- Work for us
Once again for 2017, we’ll be offering our fantastic group booking discounts! You and your friends can receive up to £10 off per week if you set up a group booking code this year.
Why should I become a group booking co-ordinator?
· Our group discounts come in two tiers depending on how many children you get in your group.
· Tier 1: If you can get together between 4-7 children (at least one must be new to Barracudas), booking for at least one full week, you can receive £5 off per week, per child.
· Tier 2: If you can get together 8 or more children (at least two must be new to Barracudas), you can receive £10 off a full week, per child.
Credit for future bookings!
· If you achieve the first tier of 4-7 children, we’ll give you £25 credit on your account for 2018
· If you achieve the 2nd tier of 8 or more children, you’ll receive a £50 credit for 2018
How does it work?
· Give us a call on 0845 123 5299, and speak to Becki or Sarah
· We will set you up with a code to pass on to your friends, and send out a promotional pack of leaflets containing your code to help you if you wish.
· All your friends need to do is quote the code when they call us to book, or add it to their booking online. (They can book individually, the bookings do not need to be made under one account).
· Please note this offer is only available for summer bookings.
What else do I need to know?
· The offer is valid for all bookings made before Friday 1st July 2017 when bookings can be secured just by making a deposit payment.
· The discount will not be applied at the time of booking. As long as each parent makes sure your code is on their booking, we will check how many bookings have been made using the code, and deduct the relevant discount before balances are due on Monday 3rd July.
· We will let you know in June if you have not yet met the criteria.
· Once the group booking co-ordinator signs up, only bookings made after this date will be accepted, and no discounts will be applied to bookings made after Friday 1st July.
How can I let parents know about my code?
After speaking to you about setting up a code, we will send you an email containing your personal Group Booking code. If you’d like, we can also send you leaflets containing the code to distribute among friends and family.
Additionally, here are some tips to build your group:
· Consider any clubs or groups where you meet and see lots of other parents, such as:
- Sports clubs, dance or music lessons etc.
- School playgrounds
- Scout based groups (Rainbows, Brownies, Cubs, Beavers, Guides, Scouts, Cadets etc)
- Soft play areas
- Your workplace
· Social Media!
- We have 40 locations across East Anglia and the South East of England, and your code can be used at any of the camps, so if you have friends or family in other areas you can share the code with them on sites like Facebook or Twitter.
Terms & Conditions
Discount can only be applied to new summer 2017 bookings. Bookings of between 4-7 children must have a minimum of one new child in order to receive the discount. Bookings of 8 children or more must include at least two new children. If the Group Booking Co-ordinator fails to adhere to these terms, bookings will be charged at the rate at which it was purchased. Discount will be applied on Friday 1st July 2017 providing the requirements have been met.
Discounts will only be applied to full week bookings (Monday-Friday). Once the Group Booker has signed up, only bookings made after this date will be accepted. All Group Bookings are subject to availability. Discounts are applied to the current weekly rate at time of booking. Cannot be used in conjunction with corporate or school discounts.
Group Booking refers to discounts only; using a group booking code will not guarantee the children are grouped together, friend requests will need to be made on the booking as per our Booking Conditions.