We're looking forward to you working at one of our Easter camps.
As a children’s activity provider, we are conscientious in our role to keep everyone who visits us safe and are committed to safeguarding our staff, children attending and the local community.
We're continuing to keep a close eye on developments and will keep you informed of any changes when and if they happen. We're following all of the official guidance issued by Public Health England (PHE) and Department of Education (DfE), and will continue to do so as more information becomes available.
We're taking the following actions and precautions:
Before Easter camps open
- Training has been increased and we will inform staff of our streamlined isolation procedures and ensure you are up to speed on best practices, so you can remind children and answer any questions
- We are contacting staff ahead of camp and training days to ensure they have not previously returned from countries highlighted by the Public Health England
- We'll contact you with any updates with as much notice as possible so you're always informed
- We'll share detailed information on the website in line with guidance and advice at the time
- We'll email all bookers before their child is due at camp with any additional relevant information
- It is important that you complete your medical and self-declaration form ahead of working
- Staff will be ensuring everyone follows best hygiene practices, including washing hands in the correct manner
- Additional anti-bacterial gel for camps and hand sanitizer at 60% alcohol will be available and all will be encouraged to use frequently
- Extra cleaning products available for camp for regular cleaning of door handles, toilet handles, taps, eating areas in particular
- There will be multiple posters at camp with the NHS message of Catch it, bin it, kill it
- If staff and children are unwell and displaying any symptoms then arrangements will be made for them to leave camp in order to self-isolate
Please be assured we will keep you updated with arrangements once they are confirmed and we are acting responsibly in our planning.