Your chance to win a free week at Barracudas Activity Day Camps and Fruit Bowl goodies
Barracudas is partnering with Fruit Bowl to bring you this fantastic competition.
If you're looking for holiday childcare, this could be your chance to win a free week at our summer camps.
Barracudas have 42 childrens camps in the South East, so there's likely to be an activity day camp near you!
As well as a free week at Barracudas, you'll also get fabulous Fruit Bowl goodies and merchandise.
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Barracudas &FRUIT BOWL UK
Open to UK entrants, 18+ only. Competition open 6PM 05/06/2018 to 12AM 11/06/2018.
Barracudas and Fruit Bowl Competition - Terms And Conditions:
1. One entry per person is permitted. To enter like and share the Barracudas competition post on the Barracudas (www.facebook.com/barracudasactivitydaycamps), Twitter page (twitter.com/BarracudasCamps) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/barracudas_activity_day_camps/) or the Fruit Bowl competition post on the Fruit Bowl Facebook page (www.facebook.com/fruitbowl), Twitter page (twitter.com/fruitbowlfamily) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/thefruitbowlfamily/) or.
2. Acceptance of the terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
3. By submitting your details as entry to the competition you agree to Barracudas orFruit Bowl or their agency The Food Marketing Expert contacting you on these details if you are a winner.
4. The prize is as stated and no cash alternative is available.
5. There is two prizes of a 1 week at Barracudas summer camp and Fruit Bowl product and merchandise (RRP £270) to be won.
6. The prize cannot not be exchanged, refunded or returned.
7. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Barracudas and Fruit Bowl reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
9. Facebook cannot be held responsible for this competition.
10. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
11. The promoter is Barracudas Activity Camps, Airfield Industrial Estate, Unit 9, Warboys, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 2SH and Fruit Bowl, Unit 2 Southgate Way, Peterborough, PE2 6YG
12. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and the winner will be notified by DM on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter on the 12th of June 2018.