The Barracudas Big Competition
Here at Barracudas we are giving away a top prize of £500 to the winner of our competition!
What's more we also have 10 runners up prizes of a free full week each at one of our Barracudas Camps for summer 2015.
How to enter - Simply answer the question below and like our Facebook page.
What's your favourite memory of growing up?
Just fill in the form on Billy's Blog in less than 20 words with your answer to enter our competition.
Then head to Barracudas Facebook page and if you haven't already, hit like:
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entries will be taken between Monday 11th May and Friday 29th May 2015 inclusive.
2. This competition closes at midnight on Friday 29th May 2015.
3. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
4. Open to UK residents only.
5. Only one entry per person will be entered into the competition.
6. The winning entrants will be chosen by Barracudas on Monday 1st June 2015 and there will be one winner and 10 runners up.
7. The first prize is £500 cash. The 10 runners up prizes are: A free full week each* at one of our Barracudas Camps for summer 2015
* The free week is for one child only.
*The prize must be taken as a full week Monday – Friday.
*The week can be taken during summer 2015 only and if the free week cannot be used in the particular
year, it cannot be carried over to another year or transferred to another child.
* Cannot be used against an existing booking
8. The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email on Monday 1st June 2015.
9. The winner(s) agree to having their details published online for the purpose of publicity.
10. No other alternatives to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable. (No cash alternative)
11. The promoter is Barracudas Activity Day Camps, Bridge House, 23 Bridge Street, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 5EH.
12. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw
14. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.