That's right we are holding ANOTHER competition because it's Bonfire Night tomorrow.
We love putting on our winter clothes and heading out to the local fireworks display to watch all the beautiful colours flying through the sky.
For your chance to win 2 day passes for Barracudas over Easter 2016 we'd like to see your child's perfect firework display. What shapes will there be, what colours and in just 5 words how will it sound?
Please take a look at our terms and conditions for competition rules. This competition closes at Midnight on Sunday 8th November
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entries will be taken between Wednesday 4th and Sunday 8th November 2015 inclusive.
2. This competition closes at midnight on Sunday 8th November 2015.
3. The winner will be chosen by Barracudas on Monday 9th November 2015 and there will only be one winner
4. The winner will be notified by Facebook on Monday 9th November 2015.
5. Open to UK residents only.
6. Entry is for 16 years and under only
7. Only one entry per person will be entered into the competition.
8. The prize is 2 full day passes* at one of our Barracudas Camps for Easter 2016
*The days can be taken during Easter 2016 only and if the days cannot be used in this particular season, they cannot be carried over to another season or year or transferred to another child.
* Cannot be used against an existing booking
9. The winner agrees to have their details published online for the purpose of publicity
10. The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
11. No other alternatives to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable. (No cash alternative)
12. The promoter is Barracudas Activity Day Camps, Airfield Industrial Estate, Unit 9, Warboys, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 2SH
13. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition
15. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.