A big thanks to all of you who 'liked' our Facebook page.
Congratulations to Sally Vernon who was the winner of the "free week every year"! We look forward to welcoming the Vernon's to camp for many years to come!
Remember, all's not lost, on the 16th May, 5 runner ups will be drawn and they will win a £50 discount voucher for use against a future booking!
Prize Draw terms and conditions:
1. The first prize is a free week every year for one child aged between 4.5 to 16 years of age. The free week can be taken during either the Easter or summer holidays. If a free week cannot be used in a particular calendar year, it cannot be carried over to another year, or transferred to another child.
2. The winner will need to notify Barracudas of the name and the age of the child they wish to receive the prize within 14 days of being notified of the prize.
3. The prize must be taken as a full week, Monday to Friday (or 4 day week where it falls on a week including a public holiday) and cannot be split up and taken as 5 individual day passes.
4. Entries will be taken between 17th February and 30th April 2012 inclusive.
5. Only one entry per person will be entered into the prize draw.
6. The winning entry will be randomly selected on 1st May 2012.
7. The winner will be notified by email on the 1st May 2012.
8. The winner agrees to the publishing of their name and photograph for the purpose of publicity.
9. No other alternatives to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
10. The promoter is Barracudas Activity Day Camps, Bridge House, 23 Bridge Street, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 5EH,
11. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If the prize is not claimed by 15 May 2012, the draw will be held again, and the prize awarded to the winner of the second draw.
13. On the 16th May, 5 runner ups will be drawn and they will win a £50 discount voucher to use against a Barracudas booking in 2012.
14. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw
15. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.